kill your curiosity
4. Last song you listened to
11. Been drunk and threw up
13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
17. Laughed until you cried
18. Met someone who changed you
19. Found out who your true friends were
20. Found out someone was talking about you
26. What did you do for your last Birthday
27. What time did you wake up today
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
32. What are you listening to right now
33. When is the last time you had sex?
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
47. Do you have a crush on someone
48. What do you like about yourself
71. Romantic or spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
74. Hook-up or relationship
78. Lost glasses/contacts
80. Broken someone's heart
84. Cried when someone died
91. Kiss on the first date
93. How would you label yourself?
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
100. Do you like the way you look?
Actually ask me something. Anon or not.
Benedict Cumberbatch and his profound knowledge of the Ikea catalogue
i bet he just knows his way around it like the back of his hand. he’d never get lost if he went in. he’d arrived back, happy and smiling, with a bed or a chest or drawers.
Yes. I can so see that. Benedict walking through his local IKEA. A happy camper.
99% of my brain: Benedict is working so hard right now, and I don't want him to get sick, so the ice bucket challenge can wait. He'll donate anyway, and that's the point.
1% of my brain: Young man, unless you are filming the naked scenes of a Christmas Special called "John and Sherlock Make a Porno," you'd better strip down to a thin, white T-shirt and get doused this very second.
Hello, dear! ;)
I really like your blog!!!
WHERE IS MY BENEDICE CUMBERCHALLENGE?
in your heart!!!
It is always there, without ice too :)
Do it. Don’t do it. I don’t care. What I do care about is you learning more about ALS and wanting to support it when it’s no longer cool to dump water on your head.
We all have our reasons for doing it, so don’t belittle me for voicing my opinion that I wish people were including more education…
are people becoming more annoying or am i becoming more angry